Friday, April 8, 2011

Nightmare on the train

If only you could see her eyes; evil girl deep in her phone

Sitting on the train, coming back from a successful interview, Celine and I were feeling pretty content. We were joking with each other over something unimportant when evil walked in.

Gogo from Kill Bill

A young petite girl moved towards us and when I saw her eyes hairs stood up on the back of my neck. It was eerie and I could feel my eyes widen. She had big, black as night, eyes which penetrated your soul. Celine and I looked at each other unable to speak; our expressions confirming what we had both seen. I would have paid for that feeling at the movies.

scary girl from the Grudge

She didn't look human and decided to sit right next to us. We couldn't look away. At the same time we both whispered GRUDGE. You all must know that movie. Later Celine thought of GoGo in Kill Bill. We tried to get a photo of her eyes but she was deep in her mobile phone finding ways to end the world. I would like to thank that evil one for making my day.

She was wearing contact lenses which I have seen a bit in Bangkok and Vietnam. Sometimes they are very discreet and look nice, other times weird and today down right scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment