Monday, March 28, 2011

Last not-about-Thailand post...

So, I'm under a lot of pressure here. Pressure from my husband, because I am yet to write a single post on our new blog about Thailand and pressure from my reader (Lanette, I only have one reader... hi Lanette!) to write a post about Thailand on this blog about Thailand.

It is true Dan has been the only one writing: that's because when I'm on holiday in France, visiting my family, my time is hardly my own. Dan on the other hand, having to spend a lot of time daydreaming because he doesn't understand half of the conversations around him, has a lot more time. So I'm grateful he's kept the blog updated when I really couldn't and anyway, he's such a good writer who needs me??

It is also true that our new blog about Thailand has so far brushed on Paris, French Alps and Provence... and not at all on Thailand, but then again that's because we were on holiday IN FRANCE, so what else can we write about? Plus, France really is beautiful and there were many pictures from our trip we wanted to share with you.

Before moving on to an actual post about Bangkok, because we are there now, I thought I would post a medley of pictures from our French trip... there are not many pictures of real life people in Dan's posts so far (I mean they're mainly picts of landscapes or food) so here are a few people pictures:


In Sausset-les-pins by the sea, the day Dan got drenched by a massive wave




In Marseille with Chandler, up on the Notre Dame de la Garde hill






In Alos Skiing resort, French Alps, with Dan, Matt and Lindy




Siffler sur la colline with Christine and Isabelle, Plateau de Vitrolles, France.




In Paris 9e arrondissement, near my dad's apartment




Mamie cooking the Bouillabaisse, Vitrolles, France




Lindy making crepes, St Julien du Verdon, France

No comments:

Post a Comment